- Sweatshirts: Navy
- Polo Shirts: White or navy
- Trousers/shorts: Grey, Black or Navy (trousers may be worn by boys and girls)
- Skirts/pinafores: Grey, Black or Navy
- Socks, tights: White, Grey or Black
- Summer Dress: Navy and white checked, or striped summer dresses.
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, with embroidered badges, fleeces, book bags and gym bags are available to purchase online from Orchard Clothing via the following link:
If the order is delivered to school, there will be no delivery charge and the order will be sent home with your child. There is a delivery charge if the uniform is to be delivered to a home/work address. Navy jumpers or sweatshirts and white polo shirts may be bought elsewhere, although, we would ask parents to attempt to match the school colours.
Footwear should be sensible black, flat shoes; high heels, boots or boot style trainers are not permitted.
Children will also need
- PE kit of plimsolls, white round-necked T-shirt and black shorts stored in a draw-string bag. Trainers are not allowed for apparatus work.
- Games kit of a warm track suit, or something similar, to wear when the weather is cold. Outdoor trainers.
Children go out to play in all but the worst weather and therefore they will need a coat most days of the year and boots in wet weather. The wearing of sun hats at playtimes is also encouraged in hot weather.
- All clothes should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Jewellery or make – up may not be worn in school. The only exceptions are watches and studs for pierced ears. Pierced earrings must be removed or covered by sticking plaster for PE.
- Long hair must be tied back for PE and games.
- Younger children also require a change of underwear or spare uniform in case of accidents!