Maternity cover required in Y4 January 2024
‘This school continues to be good.’ Ofsted March 2023
We are a happy, successful, three form entry Primary School.
Required from January 2024 (date to be confirmed), a highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented teacher to teach at this friendly, well-resourced and highly-regarded primary school. We have an experienced teaching staff and a strong commitment to continued professional development with a proven track record of supporting staff.
We can offer:
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- The support of a friendly and dedicated staff team
- Well resourced classrooms
- A positive, caring learning environment
- Good opportunities for continuing professional development
We are seeking a teacher who:
- creates a classroom learning community which is supportive, responsible, resourceful, resilient and reflective
- has high expectations of all pupils and enables every child to make good progress
- demonstrates creative, innovative approaches to teaching
- has a strong commitment to professional learning
- will facilitate learning that:
- is ‘buzzy’ and actively engages pupils in learning that is vibrant, real and relevant
- is creative and enables pupils to think and behave imaginatively
- is challenging, supporting all children to develop life-long learning habits
Please visit the school website www.brampton.cambs.sch.uk and click on the vacancies tab for further details and an application pack. Please email email@example.com for more details. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Closing date noon on Monday 20th November and interviews are planned to take place the following week.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post for the attention of the School Office.
The staff and governors of Brampton Village Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.