There are two posts being advertised for highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented teachers to teach at this friendly, well-resourced and highly-regarded primary school from September 2023:
1. Fulltime teacher to work in KS2
2. 40% Maternity cover to teach 2 days a week in KS2
Brampton Village Primary is a growing school. We have an experienced teaching staff and a strong commitment to continued professional development with a proven track record of supporting staff.
We can offer:
• The support of a friendly and dedicated staff team
• Well-behaved, well-motivated children
• Well resourced classrooms
• A positive, caring learning environment
• Good opportunities for continuing professional development
We are seeking teachers who:
• create a classroom learning community which is supportive, nurturing, responsible, resourceful, resilient and reflective
• have high expectations of all pupils and enable every child to make good progress
• demonstrate creative, innovative approaches to teaching
• have a strong commitment to professional learning
• will facilitate learning that: • is ‘buzzy’ and actively engages pupils in learning that is vibrant, real and relevant
• are creative and enable pupils to think and behave imaginatively
• are challenging, supporting all children to develop life-long learning habits
Please contact the school 01480 375063 / email@example.com or look under the ‘Vacancies’ tab on the school website www.brampton.cambs.sch.uk for an application form.
Visits to the school can be arranged. Please contact us by telephone or e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Closing date noon on Tuesday 25th April.
The staff and governors of Brampton Village Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.